Troubles with advance.txt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubles with advance.txt

I've been running into some troubles modding my scenario. I'm sure it's something to do with advance.txt but wanted to ask you guys a question to maybe confirm my suspicions.

Do advances have to have two prerequisites or something. The reason I ask this is because for a couple of my advances it pops up with this warning in easymod "Fusion is a prerequisite of itself!" Why would easymod give me this warning if it wasn't important??? Or is it something wrong with easymod. I can't figure this out. But I believe that finding the answer to this may solve the bigger problem of my scenario crashing. Thanks guys.

------------------

This sounds like a problem with your tech tree. Most likely you made fusion a prerequisite for itself or for one of the advances on the path to fusion.

Comment

Thanks Paul, well, it was pretty strange since fusion wasn't a prerequisite of it self but when I added some more preq's it wouldn't come up with that error. Anyhow, I fixed the scenario crashes and it wasn't related to the advance.txt after all. Thanks for you help though!!!

------------------

Comment

Working...
      X