Scenarios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenarios?

I've seen a lot of great discussions in the back threads, about a WW2 scenario, an Ancient Greek Scenario, etc., but I can't, for the life of me, find any files or links...has any of this been released? Anyone need a playtester? I'm definately game, but I have no clue at the moment...

Also, Easy Mod: where is the correct place to download this? I tried the link, but it's broken. I'd love to get a copy, since this sounds like a great utility.

-KhanMan, budding CtPer
    Odin, Thor, and Loki walk into a bar together...
    -KhanMan

Hey, Ya I'm still working on my scenario, I know it's taking a long time but it's a *big* scenario and along with that is a big learning curve to creating scenario's with ctp. I'm sure alot of people have been attracted to ctp for making scenario's since you can do alot with it but there are alot of discouraging things that make ctp frustrating at times to work with.
    That's probably why there aren't alot of scenario's out for ctp1, hopefully that will improve with ctp2.

Anyway, I am almost finished with my ww2 scenario although I still have alot of pre beta testing to do and alot of getting all the numbers right so everything works really well, then I have some people who have applied for playtesting and I will contact them and the playtesting will begin. But for now, it's hard to say when everything will be done, especially since my work and social schedule dictates what kind of time I can spend on it. But it's coming...........

------------------
    Gemini

Comment

Working...
    X