New units - Medival Cog, Medieval Bombard and Ironclad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New units - Medival Cog, Medieval Bombard and Ironclad

Just to let any would be mod makers know. I posted 3 new Sprites to Dan and Markos today. They are :-

Medieval Bombard - early cannon.
    Medieval Cog - Early sailing ship.
    Ironclad - ACW type Ironclad.

All are animated with shadows.

Dan, Mark which weekend did you say you were going to post them

Comment

Hi Tom,

I am using these files in Wes's Med Mod 3 Beta 4 and they look great! You have done your usual outstanding job on these. Activision really should see about hiring you for the units graphics. Maybe they can contract it out to you on a per unit basis.

Timothy Pintello
      [This message has been edited by Pintello (edited May 17, 2000).]
      [This message has been edited by Pintello (edited May 17, 2000).]

Comment

Tim

Thanks for the compliments

Hope you enjoy the various movements. I must admit I learned a bit more about the alpha channels when fidling around with these ones.

Haven't started on any new ones yet but thinking about a WWI style tank next as possibly the next unit.

Comment

Well they're now posted now so any comments please post here.

My next sprite will probably be a mark IV mother (Male) tank from WW1.

Comment

I just want to take this opportunity to publicly apologize for posting these units a little later in the month than anticipated.

Markos and I try to get any such files submitted to us up within a couple of weeks of receiving them, but May 2000 has proven to be an extremely busy month for both of us.

----------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Working...
            X