A question for WesW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for WesW

First, a bit of praise: thank you so much for the incredible work you've done. You're a saint, buddy. (This goes for the other modmakers as well.)

Second, you've done outstanding work with the Medieval (Renaissance, whatever) mod, revitalizing that era of history for the game. I know you ran into problems with your Modern mod, but given your abilities, I seem to think you'll find a way around those difficulties to some extent and manage to make the game even better. Now, a lot of people tend to ***** and moan about the futuristic aspects of the game. The inclusion of the future is one of my favorite aspects of the game, although most people agree it could use (at the very least) some tweaking. What is the chance that someday we'll see you turn your attention towards that aspect of the game? Or am I asking too much? I feel like an ingrate asking Christ for a few more loaves and fishes, but what the hell. I acknowledge that I'm a greedy bastard.

Thanks for the kind words.
    I have no plans to go beyond the point where I stopped with the Modern mod. I was satisfied that the unit progression in that mod was adequate to finish the game, which was the primary reason I started it in the first place.
    Actually, I have little experience with the game once the space aspect becomes available, so I am not very familiar with the specific shortcomings of the game in that era.
    By the time I get the stuff originally planned for the modern mod made public, it could well be the end of summer, and we would all be awaiting CTP2.
    We'll see. If people want something else, and come up with specific ideas of what needs done, then I, or soemone else, can look into it.

Comment

Working...
    X