Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLIC's Most Wanted

Thought I would start a new thread...
    1)Is anyone working on the Guerilla trigger? I would like for whomever was working on it not to forget about it. I would still like to try that one out sometime in the future.
    No need to actually post the trigger here, since that usually messes the thread up.

2)Locutus, how about the trigger to give garrisons to cities who lost theirs? I had suggested that it happen when new defensive units become available, and you thought that this was a good idea.

3)How about a new trigger, which would give additional garrison units based upon city size? This could also be done when new units become available. I thought giving an additional unit every 8 sizes would be about right.

Some food for thought.

1) the Guerrilla trigger was Dreamers, but I haven't heard from him in quite a while. I think the trigger is finished, don't you have it already?

2) I have been working on that, but I'm getting some strange error-messages so I worked on flat-map support which then gave strange error-messages. So I worked on the Leonardo's Workshop which now gives strange error-messages, so I wanted to take a look at you Med mod (those errors were driving me crazy) and now the game doesn't even start anymore . I guess I'll try to reinstall everything today and give this garrison idea yet another try.

3) I like that idea. I guess I could try that as well when I work on #2.

Locutus
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I am afraid I threw out the code for the guerillas. I kept the sprite and tgas, but not the code. If I have to, I guess I can search the threads and see if Dreamer posted it.

Comment

Don't bother, I just sent you an email with the code. I'm still working on the garrison things, I keep finding more and more flaws in my own logic I'll keep you posted...

Comment

Just in case anyone is following this, issue #2 has been finished by me yesterday, the code has been sent to Wes, (so it should be in the next beta-version of the Med Mod on Wes's site) and I'm working on #3 as I speak, euh, write.

Comment

Working...
          X