Need some help and answers please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help and answers please

Yes exactly. My start year is 1492 and every game crashes at about 1513-1517! And every game crashes when I hit end turn and when the first AI player tries to move. Boom and I find myself on the desktop again.
    I thought maybe this could be, because I deleted all ages accept for the rennaissance age, but I found nothing there.
    Everything else is now working fine. Now, this damn bug annoys me as hell, I dont know what to do.
    Anybody experienced this bug for himself/herself and knows why this happens?

Oh and if someone would be willing to make some animated units, I need a caravelle, a galleon and an ironclad. I would highly appreciate if anyone could do them. At least the caravelle and the galleon. As ironclad, I can use the destroyer anyway, although this doesnt look that good, but... . Else, I will have to take the triere as caravelle and the longship as galleon and that looks awful . If anyone would be willing to do that: mail me at atahualpa@gmx.at

Also one question to other mod-makers: How many turns do you last your mod. Mine currently lasts from 1492-2000 with 1 year every turn making 508 turns. I guess thats too much, so how long do you last your mod?

Thanks,
    Ata

Well, I'm sorry I can't help you with your problem but I know where you can get an AWESOME Galleon sprite: Harlan's WWII units. Yes, in his WWII units he has snuck a galleon. You'll find it on the downloads page. Enjoy!

Comment

thanks kramdon, I already got it and included it.

Ata

Comment

Working...
      X