Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• syntax file to help editing CTP files

Hi,

I write some syntax files for editplus to help editing ctp file (*.aip *.slc *.fli)

If you want to try it just download and install it (there is a small readme file). Of course you need a version of editplus.

If you think it's interesting, I will improve it (like adding more functions in the cliptext window)

Hope this help,

Olivier
    PS: I have nothing to do with Editplus but it's a great and powerfull text editor
    [This message has been edited by slamp (edited November 23, 1999).]
    Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

I'll give it a test, see how she does.
    Existence is Futile.

Comment

I tried it for a few weeks and it's really a great utility when editing SLIC! I can really recommend it to the SLIC-group and anyone else messing around with these files. You're configuration for SLIC files was nice as well, slamp, although I altered it somewhat to suit my personal taste. I'm improving it even more as I'm working with it and I'll put it up my website once I think it's good enough (and once I get my own website up and running ).
      Thanx a lot for bringing it under my attention
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Send it to me and I will send it to ediplus author so the syntax files will be available on editplus official web site:
        Now it's ftp://ftp.editplus.com/files/ctp.zip
        There is a new version of Editplus. I haven't test it yet.

Comment

I will send you my file when I'm satisfied with it, it's still far from complete IMHO. But I'll give the new editplus a try when I get a chance, although I can hardly imagine there's much to improve about it
          [This message has been edited by Locutus (edited February 22, 2000).]
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Hi,

I received the files, good work Locutus. I think I will work again on it, especialy on *.aip and *.fli files.

Comment

slamp, mail it to me to add it in the modification page(I know you have the link here but otherwise I'll forget about it )

Comment

Working...
              X