SLIC documentation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLIC documentation?

Last night I was going through the scenario readme.txt file in the /help directory, and it referenced SLIC as "documented elsewhere".

Where is this documentation? I'd like to know what all of the various function calls are (i.e. CreateUnit) so that I can start adding features to the game.

Thanks.

------------------
    "Barbarism is the natural state of mankind... Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always triumph."
    "Barbarism is the natural state of mankind... Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always triumph."

Nevermind. I found it at: www.activision.com/games/civilization/slic.html

Comment

Ray K:
      You might also want to check out the modification section on this site:

apolyton.net/ctp/modification/

There's a lot of info on modifying files there as well (not only SLIC, but also FLI, AIP, etc).

Anyone:
      Is there any other info about SLIC available? There quite some about AIP and FLI and stuff like that, but IMHO the amount and quality of SLIC-documentation could be better.
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Thanks.

My first SLIC contribution to the CTP gaming community will be arriving soon.

------------------

Comment

Working...
        X