A question for users of CD's Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for users of CD's Mod

I'd like to know if the government ratings given to Fascism are correct in the 4.2 version of this mod. In the spreadsheet cdmodv4.2 the gold rank is given as AVerage, while I think it is supposed to be AWful (thus making its scores correct).

Can someone check this and reply, I'm not sure exactly how the ratings were derived.

------------------
    Light the fuse!

You're right, Slax, I noticed this, too.

Comment

Re:your query on the assessment of Fascism.

When CDs mod 4.2 first came out, I had problems with his timeline, so he asked me to test it. I then noticed the "Fascism Gold" discrepancy, so in part of my feedback, I mentioned it to him.

He agreed that Fascism should indeed be showing AWFUL for gold and not AVERAGE, and that this was a simple error which he would arrange to have corrected in a further version of the mod. (Sadly, as we know, we never did get a further version)

As to how he determined the ratings, well.. I didnt ask him, but are they not simply his personal assessment of each governments abilities based on his spreadsheet data,- which you may feel free to change? )and I have ..slightly

JimMac

Comment

No one knows the answer?

------------------
        Light the fuse!

Comment

Working...
        X