Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heyyy Ducheese - Nice Work!

Ducheese,

Downloaded the scenerio pack. Looks good! A couple of questions/comments.

Will replacing the files specified in the readme affect any games that are either played in another scenerio, or in the normal setup, since those files replaced are in the default setting? Currently I have your Scenerio setup and the Apolyton Modpack with the basic game (no other Mods) and am wondering if there is any conflict in the files.

I ran a test in the PBEM format. I noticed that the computer did not use the transports, and built the majority of their cities with 1 or 2 tiles of each other. Is there any way to script the computer to use their transport and place cities more efficiently?

Having said that, I have to say that the Quickstart format will work well for email players for setting up a quickstart game, especially for email games without computer players. Good job!
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Hi Hexagonian,

Thanks for the nice feedback .

During testing of the optional PBEM installation described in the readme file no other game was effected with the exception of multiplayer games.

Couldn't get the AI to build further apart. I tried. But I did see the AI use the transport a few times during testing.

dutcheese

Comment

Working...
    X