Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javelin Caclary man

As per Markos request
    This thread is to get comments about the Javelin Cavalry man I posted to Apolyton in August. Unfortunately I have no idea when Markos or Dan will post so if you want it please look at the Civnation site!

Its fully animated and based on a Thracian Cavalry unit.

Note for upgraded versions of the Swordsman or Slinger - also sent at the same time please also look at the civnation site.

Hi Tom.

As I hope you know, I included your unit in my mod, and it's worked great, at least on my computer. I play on 800x600 res., and your unit is clearer than the ones in Paul's graphics mod. Btw, I hope to release a 2nd version of my mod in a few days, so if you have a new version of an ancient cav unit, let me know.

Comment

WesW
      Sorry no upgrade on the Javelin Cavalry man. It wasn't necessary as I found the bug before I sent that unit in (in August). The Swordsman and Slinger were amended to solve the butg problem (also sent in in August but still to appear).

I've been on vacation for the last week so haven't done anymore but will be trying to complete most of my ancient period units off if I have time. Do you want me to post direct to you when (myself and Katy) finish them? We are working on completing an Egyptian spearman, a Carthagininian noble cavalry and a Cog/Carrack.

My Spearman hasn't yet appeared on this site after a month or the Jav Cavalry so I'm not sure I'll bother sending them in anymore.

Comment

I'd be inteested in reading a description of them, though I wasn't planning on adding any more units with my next version. BTW, if you want to write up a short historical brief about the jav cav unit, I'll use it as the hist.txt in my mod.

Comment

Working...
        X