Problems with PowerSLICs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with PowerSLICs

First of all, I don't seem to have a userprofile.txt in my CTP files. Where do I get one? Should this have come with the PowerSLICS? Also, HOW do I open the .slc files? My computer keeps trying to use Adobe reader, and then tells me that there is an error in reading it! Finally, when I get the notice telling me that my city has grown, I get a message like "The city of [your city] has grown to a population of [city population], and the people have a happiness rating of [happiness score]. Is this right? I know that this might ought have gone to the "Help" forum, but this seems to be the place for PowerSLICS info...

Help!

------------------

Use the Explorer search to find Userprofile.txt file : you must have one. The reason you got the text in brackets is that you didn't change the DebugSLIC to yes as instructed.
    Other than that, the .slc files are plain text file, so they can be opened with any text editor (NotePad) or word processor.
    These are basic tools provided with your computer, please learn how to use them.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum (9 mm)

Comment

Alanus,

Thanks for the comprehensive answer. I have nothing to add :-)

Bye,
      Thomas

Comment

Thank you, gentlemen!

------------------

Comment

Working...
        X