Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate CTP Combo MOD version 1.5

The Ultimate CTP Combo MOD version 1.5
    LW1 add-on for CD's Mod + Really Play CTP as it should be v1.1 - Combined!

download the mod from my web-site! - The Fortification http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hardware/2460/

(This mod is designed to work with Patch 1.2 and CD's mod - which should be installed before this)

The creators of two of the best CTP MODs combined forces to bring you the best and most challenging game play available.

This mod requires celestial dawn's mod v 4.2 to already be installed. This add-on mod was made jointly by Lee Waters and Dutcheese. This combines LW1 add-on for CD's Mod by Lee Waters aka (Grand Master Fe Long) with "really play ctp as it should be v1.1" made by, Dutcheese. This mod drastically increases the AI competition level, adds 4 governments and about 30 additional changes. A must have for those looking for a challenge. Hope it's not too hard for you. You can e-mail me at Waters_1981@hotmail.com - please send me feedback and suggestions!

IMPORTANT: - If you want to use PowerSLICs 1.6 or higher install/reinstall it after this mod otherwise the game will work but you will not get his benefits.

WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS MOD

· 4 new governments - Military Dictatorship, Semi Democracy, Crime Syndicate and The Police State. The computer knows which and when to research and use - all 4 governments have been altered and revised for this mod.
    · I have edited the Great Library to incorporate the new governments.
    · Slightly more chance of encounter barbarian and in slightly great numbers.
    · More grassland is generated in maps.
    · It is now possible for both you and the computer to get slavers, spies etc, abolitionist and Ecoterrorists promoted to veterans status. Each with there different bonuses.
    · More chance of you hearing gossip.
    · City now stay watchful for 8 turns instead of 5.
    · 1 military unit can once again guards 3 slave instead of 2.
    · Slave chance of uprising if unguarded is now 7.5%
    · Franchise effect is now 40%
    · The chance of a Bio infection spreading is now 35% as opposed to 30%
    · The influence distance of a revolting city has been doubled.
    · Riot will take place in your city when happiness is down to 72% instead of 73%.
    · The revolution will happen once happiness drops to 62% instead of 60%
    · Added new advance called Alien Biology to replace the wormhole probe requirement to build the x-lab. (The AI's wormhole probe could never find the opening of the wormhole so the AI could never build the end game project.)
    · AI now builds End Game Project. (AI completed project in 2350 in test game on king level)
    · Dedicated AI threshold production ratio for End Game Project. Original and Dawn's settings did not dedicate any production threshold for the End Game Project.
    · Correctly placed End Game Project city improvements into proper location, enabling AI to actually produce the improvements. Dawn tried moving these items to the Wonder creation list rather than increasing the production threshold level.
    · AI no longer builds wormhole probe.
    · Increased AI usage of farms, roads, and mines and thereby increased AI city growth rate. AI actually appears in Top Five Cities list.
    · Improved AI defence and attack.
    · Improved AI unit choices like warwalker and dropped calvary.
    · Gave the Siege Weapon 1 Attack and 1 Defence point since the AI does not know it needs to stack the unit and is therefore too easy to destroy lone AI units.
    · Added a little gold for roads, farms, and mines.
    · Dropped some of the city improvements from the AI build queue like Beef Vat, Water Transformer, and Airport.
    · Changed AI city improvement priorities to decrease pollution and increase growth and production.
    · Increased global pollution threshold levels so global disasters occur less often.
    · Added ultimate.slc file that includes auto production tab opening for new and captured cities (A soon to come 1.2 patch feature).
    · SLIC notification on cities that increase in population size.

OTHER CHANGES

· Military dictatorship is now available to research after the discovery of gunpowder.

· In CD's Mod - the Maximum City Thresholds for some governments had been halved, or more. I felt it necessary put them back up to the original city limits or be it slightly lower. This is because I found it very difficult when on a huge or gigantic map to try for world domination, simply because there are to many city to conquer and to little city you can control without facing penalties. For example the threshold for the Fascist government was put down to only 35 cities instead of its original 70 cities maximum. On a gigantic map there are going to be least will 100 or more rival cities to try and conquer. So by putting the threshold back to 70 you're a least in with a chance of doing it, but remember once your reach over 70 cities under this government your still have to face the happiness penalties!

· In CD's mod under monarchy 3 military units could each make +1.5 people happy. I think this a quite high bonus so I've change this so that only 2 military units can each make +1.5 people happy.

· Dominique Toussaint building built mod has NOT been included because a newer one is available - it is compatible with this mod and I would recommend using it!

[This message has been edited by Grand Master Fe Long (edited September 02, 1999).]

Thanks -To all Remember to post feedback here!

Comment

Working...
    X