Era ending games exceded by AI!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Era ending games exceded by AI!

I am noted for in an Multiplayer game starting Renaissance and ending Modern.

Ok, I have Win2000XP and now I play a game, I cant research past modern but ai can?

So I started a new game and started Renaissance and ended Renaissance.

All is ok, and I am leading and all of a sudden I look at a proposal from Green ai and they wanna exchange Mass Media for Calvary!

I now look and they have 8 tech I need and the whole map is explored so the ruins thing is out.

I check Orange and they too have 7 more tech then I do.
    Me I cant research anymore.

thats odd, but, finding many oddities since have WIN2000XP.

For the record, I have played this game since it came out and never seen this aspect.

In past when I had a Maximum era that was it.

Very Strange is all I can say!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

This problem (or a similar one) cropped up when we were trying to do internet multiplay of a scenario for the world cup. The easiest way to avoid it is to edit advance.txt so that every advance is in the ancient age.

Comment

Originally posted by J Bytheway
      This problem (or a similar one) cropped up when we were trying to do internet multiplay of a scenario for the world cup. The easiest way to avoid it is to edit advance.txt so that every advance is in the ancient age.
      Thats no good though, because I am playing this game while awaiting another human to join. Thus, when they try to join our databases will be out of sync, and not be able to play one another.

Thanks anyway!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
      X