n00b has a quick question about loading bombers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n00b has a quick question about loading bombers

OK, I'm trying to load a stealth bomber with nukes, but for some reason the stealth "cargo" is still showing empty. I tried moving the nuke into the same space as the stealth, I tried moving it into the same space and putting them to sleep, and neither works.

What am I missing? Thanks in advance.
    I like bread and butter. I like toast and jam.

IIRC you should be able to load them by putting both units in the same square, putting the nuke to sleep, and then moving the bomber.

Comment

Replace 'square' with 'city' and John is absolutely right

Edit: I think it works with airports too, but not entirely sure about that.
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Thanks all. Works great!
        I like bread and butter. I like toast and jam.

Comment

Anyone ever tried puttin' nucs on spaceplanes?
          Now just don't go forming any angry mobs now, you hear?

Comment

PresidentMarcos That is one of my favorite startegies. Load 4 marines one nuke, drop in on a neighbor nuke the city and take it over with the marines.

Load one space plane with all nukes and one with marines, that's five cities in one shot.
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

Working...
            X