A big game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big game!

HI all. What you think if we make in februar 23-th. a big game with 30 people. And that would start at 13.00 GMT. So that would propably be for europe people. So, please sign up. It will be on Sunday so that should be a free day to all of us. So start signing upp here
    Let's make it in port 5595(if it is used then 5596) in freeciv server. So start signing up!

And the rules will be default except for the size that will be the 200X100. And the generator WILL BE 1. Cos I don't think it will be totally unfair for any of us cos the amount of players should neutrialize the unfair effect of gen. 1.

Sounds like a plan. But I wonder if we can scrounge together 30 people in one place. They can always join once the game is running however.

I'm for it, any more takers?
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

A second suggestion: Why not make this a live tutorial round to introduce new players to the game? The ingame chat is well suited for this. New players can get to know the game mechanics, server commands and settings by asking one of the regulars. I learned a number of things about Freeciv in the same way.
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

Hmm, it's a good idea. But we realy should try to get people use this forum more often :/

Cos at the moment there don't seem to be many willing to play it.

Comment

If you build it they will come...

People certainly won't visit this forum on their own .You have the spread the word a bit and keep at it.

Comment

Working...
          X