error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error

I keep geting an error sign come up about 90 percent of the time when entering free civ . It says civclient has caused error KERNE32.dill how could I fix this. Allso how can I get 1.14. Im yousing win 32 and my system is windows maliniam
    Blessed Be

This error is a bit vague to give any specific advice on. You could try DL the most recent Windows build by Andreas Kemenade. If the kernel32.dll errors continue you should try it again on a clean install of windows.

The 1.14 Beta has been only available as source code since monday, in time the windows DL will appear

Patience... patience....
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

mush mush thanks for the advice I got the properly put to gether win version and the problems gorn now thanks again
      Blessed Be

Comment

Working...
      X