Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeciv Rules

True That
    Last edited by Il Duce; April 29, 2002, 21:55.
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Yahoo! the Apolyton Freeciv forum has attracted its first troll! We're moving up in the world!

And while you're here would you also state what your exact beef is with Freeciv? Knowing what the problem is about might help.
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Il Duce has posted a fair number of these idiotic one line posts. He's obviously just posting to raise his title. Very pathetic. I'd just ignore him. If I were Dan or Mark, I'd have given him a "vacation" some time ago.

FreeCiv is looking nice, BTW. Keep up the good work.

Ron
      Manifest Destiny - The Race For World Domination
      -Playable Alpha now available!
      http://www.rjcyberware.com

Comment

Hmmmm, or little Duce has indeed been busy in the last few days for someone who recently registered. Do I smell a DL!?

BTW Ron,

A quick check of your site sees Mainfest Destiny is shaping up nicely too.
        Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Working...
        X