Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Alt-Civ Webmaster

Hi guys,

I'm going to post this in all the relevant Alt-Civ forums to be sure everyone concerned sees it, so my apologies in advance if you see this multiple times.

I am taking over Okay, I'm just taking over the responsibility of keeping the Alt-Civ section up to date. The first order of business will be posting the Guide Table that Only-Human put together someplace a bit more conspicuous than where it is now. If you want any changes made to that table for your game, let me know! Some of the games haven't quite finished all the items in that table.

Also, if there are other games that may fit into that table, let me know about them. They have to be TBS games, and they must be developed by a small studio and/or amatuer developers. The big guys have plenty of exposure already

Another item: The main menu. I will be removing the dead games from the list (Ancient Prophecy and perhaps Slick-6, I have to talk to the designer about the latter). I will add a section for anyone who wants it who is in the Guide Table, so if you're not there (Clash and GG&S!), you are entitled to a spot if you'd like one. The content inside consists mainly of an overview of the game, a (p)review done ages ago by Jaspreet, and a comments section. I'm open to suggestions about the inside content. At the very least, we ought to update the previews, heh.

If you need to contact me about anything in the alt-civ section, you can do so through alt@apolyton.net . You can also post a message in the Alternative Civilizations forum, which I monitor with regularity.

Don't ever be afraid to contact me about anything related to the section, no matter how small. I almost never bite

Ron Hiler
    Manifest Destiny - The Race For World Domination
    -Playable Alpha now available!
    http://www.rjcyberware.com
Working...
X