OS Wars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OS Wars...

As you all probably have noticed, they seem to take over and dominate most of the threads here. A lot of people, including myself, seem to have quite hard time taking any critizism aimed at their favorite OS. These wars disturb intelligent and on-topic posting, making it difficult to carry out decent discussions on problems, new ideas, or what ever issues. This scares away a lot of posters, and we can alredy see a decline in the number of posts made in this section. At the time of this post, there were only 3 threads remaining that had been posted on today, and all of those posts were full of OS War spam by me and some others. So let's try to keep down the feelings, people. Everyone has their own opinions. No point in fighting over those. Since this section is just starting off, we should try to keep all kinds of crap down to minimum, and keep the threads intresting to atract more regular posters. Do you all think we can do that? If we let this get out of hand, the whole Freeciv section could end up in the OT. And we don't want that, now, do we?

Agreed. Though bashing windows users is entertaining it should not take over the forum.
    http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Thue on 05-17-2000 05:47 AM
      Agreed. Though bashing windows users is entertaining it should not take over the forum.

I agree. Totally.

Comment

Working...
      X