Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome freecivers!

there you go Thue

I just had to be the first one to post here after MarkG. Sorry for being a b@stard

- MKL
    - mkl

Comment

Great - would it be possible to move the earlier thread that explained to we poor ignorant users of the 'operating system of (Bill's) choice' how to get access to FreeCiv?
      It seems only sensible now this thread exists to use it as a resource as well as a forum.
      Thanks [Edit:]Dan [I mean Mark, whoops] & Thue

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
      [This message has been edited by Scouse Gits (edited May 04, 2000).]
      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Thanks again Mark - I have just bumped the 'invisible' threads (on my default older than ten days)
        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

I see that you've dug up some my old posts regarding FreeCiv from the last century. I hope we get some regulars here soon.

Meanwhile I'm testing the windows version of FreeCiv, stay tuned...
          Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

And I am the last to see it
            http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Oh, and thanks!
              http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Working...
              X