Freeciv hawked in PC Gamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeciv hawked in PC Gamer

I just got the July 2005 issue, and Freeciv 2.0.0 is listed among the featured mods on page 86.

Just wondering why it's not in the news yet.
    Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
    ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Re: Freeciv hawked in PC Gamer

Thanks for the heads-up, Father Beast.

Originally posted by Father Beast

Just wondering why it's not in the news yet.
    I take it you're referring to ACS news? We can't catch all news, all the time, 'instantaneously' without the assistance of our visitor base... uh-oh, our secret is out. Did you submit a news tip on this to news@apolyton.net?

Hmmmm...

Regardless now, I have written and posted a news brief to this effect in the "Alternative Civs" section. Congrats to the Freeciv team!

----------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Nice to hear, I wonder what their mention will be of the next release (2.1)?
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Working...
      X