game improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game improvements

freeciv is already a realy cool game, but it would be better if the client interface was a bit easier to use. Simple things like adding scroll bars (in both directions) to the cities window.

More sciences would be cool too

Where would you add scrollbars in the city window??

Comment

Re: game improvements

Ithink he means a scroll bar for the units because whenever i have to many units in 1 city i cant see all the units unless i maximise the window.

I also like the idea of more sciences.

Originally posted by who
      freeciv is already a realy cool game, but it would be better if the client interface was a bit easier to use. Simple things like adding scroll bars (in both directions) to the cities window.

More sciences would be cool too

Comment

in all the versions of freeciv that i have seen, in teh city window there is one scroll bar for going up and down, which is great if you have many cities, but there is none for going across, so that you can't actualy see all the information you want to with out doing a tiresome work around. This problem could also be solved by alowing many different city windows, which enable you to show different infomation in different windows. Having that separate scroll bar for things like the units is also a good idea. other problems include the productions column not being wide enough to fit in the whole production name + (worklist)

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
          X