look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look

i have the new version of the game that says dec 7 next to it and when i try to load saved game it dosnt load

You have to provide more information than that. What version do you have and what exactly happens? Where did the savegame come from?

Comment

rep

i have [windows latest: freeciv-win-cvs-Dec-08.zip Updated 09/12 3.88 MB] the save games i save with this version are the only one that dont work. i have another version[ MS Windows (Win32), sound set included: Andreas Kemnade Freeciv 1.14.0 ]that i got from binaries section that the saves made on this version load with both versions. on the version that works theres 4 city types tropic,asian,classic,eropean.on the version that works theres only 2 types classic,eropean.

what happens is it starts loading right then a box comes up and asks what player i want to be so i pick the one i was previously and check the box that says start game automaticly then its starts loading right before the game starts it stops loading and nothing happens but it dosnt freeze up everything else works rights. this all happens when i play by myself not online

Comment

Working...
      X