SDL Problem Building 1.14.0 on Mac OSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDL Problem Building 1.14.0 on Mac OSX

There seems to be a problem with ./configure and SDL. The configure script keeps complaining about sdl-config that it says should have been installed by SDL. I have the latest versions of SDL and SDL-mixer installed and there is no sdl-config anywhere on my system.

Anybody know what the problem is?

sdl-config is a shell script that return loacation of libs and header files.
    It should come with SDL/SDL-devel package or with sources. If you don't have it then try get new version of this lib or try download sources.

Comment

Thanks. I had downloaded binaries and they don't seem to include the script. Will go back of the sources.

Comment

And the lesson is learned, never use a binary distro if a source distro is available.
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
        X