No wonders modpacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No wonders modpacks

Somebody in the Civ3 forum said that many of the wonders are overpowered. In some cases I agree. This gave me the idea to make versions of the current modpacks with wonders disabled. Here they are, newly completed and untested. Tell me if you find anything wrong with them.
    Attached Files
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

civ1 ruleset w/o wonders
    Attached Files
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

civ2 ruleset w/o wonders
      Attached Files
      XGalaga.

Comment

default w/o wonders
        XGalaga.

Comment

forgot to attach
          Attached Files
          XGalaga.

Comment

fantasy w/o wonders
            Attached Files
            XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
            X