Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark will be out of town for a few days

Hi All:

Starting Wed morning my time I will be out of town (going to a forum at Stanford). I don't know if I'll have any access to my email and the forum or not. I return back to Mich. by red-eye early Friday morning, and Friday afternoon I'm going to a SciFi con with my wife, returning Sunday.

I'll do my best to reply to the most urgent things first with what time I'm gonna get. If its an important question probably its best to both email and PM me so I've the best chance of getting it.

Have Fun, Everyone!

Mark
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Have fun at the forum, Mark (which forum is that if it's not a secret? ), and at the SciFi con. I hope we won't break everything by the time you return.
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

Hey Vovan, its a forum/workshop on supply chain management, risks and opportunities. (That's paraphrasing) And I'm going to visit a business modeling group at HP.

thanks for the well-wishes,

Mark
      Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
      A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
      Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

That's cool. The reason I was wondering is that I have a couple of friends studying over at Stanford. None of them are economics majors though.
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

Working...
        X