Leave a comment:

• LDiCesare
    replied
    He is going to do it.
    That's good news.

Leave a comment:

• Mark_Everson
    replied
    I just heard from che. He is going to do it. However he's just moved, so it will probably be a little while before this gets done.

Leave a comment:

• LDiCesare
    replied
    I'd really like to at least have an update with the good demo number and a link to the forums where the download can be done.

Leave a comment:

• Mark_Everson
    replied
    Hi Laurent:

Che was having some big RL issues, so I didn't bother him for an update over the holidays. I can try him now. If you want to do the page I'm sure we can figure out how to put it where it needs to go. (I don't have a functioning way to do it at the moment.)

Leave a comment:

• LDiCesare
    replied
    A modest request:
    Could we update the web page to say there's a new demo?
    I could even probably rewrite the page myself if needed, but don't know how to upload it, be it on cullivan.com or on poly.
    That would greatly help advertising the demo.

Leave a comment:

• Urban Ranger
    replied
    I think che's designs are good. You just need somebody to implement one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Mark_Everson
    replied
    I think that's pretty much dead. If we get a web master that really wants to work on a re-design, we'll move forward.

Leave a comment:

• Urban Ranger
    replied
    Is che still working on the makeover?

Leave a comment:

• Mark_Everson
    replied
    Thanks Wombat, at least I was in the dark!

I'll try Markos and Dan and see what they've got to say about it. I expect it's an unexpected result of the latest site changes.

The mirror site is at least fairly up to date in the meantime. The link for the mirror site is in the "FOR AN OVERVIEW. . ." post at the top of the forum.

Leave a comment:

• wombat42
    replied
    Um, you probably already know this, but your web site seems to have disappeared clash.apolyton.net brings you to the main apolyton site...

Leave a comment:

• LDiCesare
    replied
    As Richard noted, the Military page on the web is WAY out of date.
    The information there is still very interesting, but, well, quite obsolete. I don't feel like writing a new page, but I think that some small updating like the following message at the top of the page would help:
    "This page lists most of our goals but the specifics have changed a lot since it's been written. The most current information on military model can be found in this thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=40836"?

Leave a comment:

• Richard Bruns
    replied
    Yes, I found that link after some time. What I meant was to put it in the technology page where the link to the old tech spreadsheets is now.

Leave a comment:

• chequita guevara
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark_Everson
    Hiya Che:

When I checked out the site I didn't see either of the changes I'd requested. Did you forget to upload the changes or something?
    You may have checked in between the time I made the changes and uploaded them. I was making some other changes at the same time and I prefer to load everything up at once, rather than make several connections. It's a little more efficient time-wise.

Richard, there is a link to your site down near the bottom of the nav bar, Clash Links, Richard Brun's Site.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X