Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Clash Web Site Designs -- Need Comments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clash Web Site Designs -- Need Comments!

Hi All:

Che is working on a new overall look for the website design. We need opinions on whether the two options he's presented are the right way to go! And if not, what his design is missing.

After I posted this, Che put up a poll on the subject. Please go to the New Web Design Proposals poll thread. Please take a few minutes to look them over and tell us what you think!

For misc. web site needs, please drop by our generic web site thread:
    New Clash Web Site URL

That thread is where you should request changes to the web site, be they deadlinks, new threads that need to go on different model pages, etc.

One final question. . . Since the thread is really the generic Clash Web Site thread now, maybe we should either change the name or start a new thread to put up top that has a better name? I'm not sure if I can change the name retroactively using my cosmic moderator powers but can try if people think its a good idea.

Mark

[edit, redirect to poll thread]
    Last edited by Mark_Everson; December 20, 2002, 23:01.
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

I'm thinking a new thread with a poll between the two different designs I've posted. I'll do it.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
    X