Mark will be on Vacation July 6-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark will be on Vacation July 6-14

If you email me at the usual address, I won't be there!

Try: markeverson59@hotmail.com after noon GMT-5 on the 6th.

The hotmail address can take only up to .5MB attachments. If you want to send an attachment, it needs to be smaller than the limit.

I'll have access to the forums from vacation and will check in here periodically.
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

The hotmail address may do no good. The house next door to my in-laws in Fla got struck by lightning and it took their modem out! I'm going to do what I can to fix it, but if I don't respond to emails or on the forum... don't be put off!
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).

Comment

Hi All:

At least I now have access to the internet. I couldn't get my hotmail acct to work so far, but I'm hoping that is transient. I'll be catching up on the fourum in the near future!

Comment

The hotmail acct. is now working ok for me. If you need to email me before sunday, please send the email to the address above.
        Last edited by Mark_Everson; July 12, 2002, 15:37.

Comment

I'm going on vacation again for a week starting tomorrow. Probably just contacting me on the forum is best. But failing that, you can use the hotmail email address above. I'll only be able to check in occasionally.

Have Fun everybody while I'm gone!

Comment

Hope your having a great vacation. I am enjoying my time getting into your game. I am hoping that at some point I may be able to contribute something - probably an idea, or a bug, or maybe a simple thank you. Any ways, have a great trip.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Thanks tniem, glad you're getting into it!

Comment

I too will be going on vacation soon. I am leaving for Europe on monday. I will spend a couple weeks touring England, and then settle down for study abroad at a school in the Netherlands.

This means that I'll be out of contact for the next couple of weeks. After that, my computer access will be limited. I may or may not be able to download demos for playtesting.

Sorry I didn't mention this earlier, but it never crossed my mind. I will still check in, and I can use my online tech tree editor to make up the tech trees as they become more advanced and in-depth.

Comment

Hi Richard:

Ouch, well, we will make tech decisions with you in the loop as much as possible... I guess let us know when you're set up in your new digs and we'll see what happens from there.

Cya,

Mark

Comment

Working...
                  X