Radicalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radicalism

Last time I checked (a while ago) there wasn't yet a model for radical characters in the game. Has one been designed yet? If not I have some ideas for how such a system could work. Being a radical myself I think I could make it more realistic.
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners." - Edward Abbey
    http://www.anarchyfaq.org

Hi Joe, welcome to Clash!

The character stuff is unlikely to be coded for quite a while, so I can't really encourage you to propose model elaborations at this point. But there's nothing to stop you from finding the most recent Character model thread (probably down on page 5 at this point) and putting up a brief draft of your ideas. I won't be able to discuss it much though, since I am trying to focus my Clash time on the things that are being implemented now or soon.

If you want to push the game along, I encourage you to give your comments in the threads that are being actively discussed for implementation. That's where we need the most comments at this point.

Thanks for your votes on our poll too!

See ya'

Mark
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

I am curious. What exactly is a radical character?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X