Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Members: If you would like your name/info on Clash Team Web Page, put info here>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we've got several new candidates for team member since this thread last was up top, so I thought I'd bump it up. Any takers?
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

I definitely want to enter the Clash project!

Now, what should be my responsability be? Art team member?
      [This message has been edited by Fiera (edited March 23, 2001).]
      "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
      - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Hi Fiera:

For the team page entry we need info in the format as it is on the team page of the web site. I think there's a link at the beginning of this thread, but I'm not sure...

You could be "Isometric Graphics" or "Unit Graphics" or Art Team as you suggested. Just think whatever makes the most sense to you, and is most descriptive of where you see your major involvement.
        A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).

Comment

Juan González Villa
          Email: jgv@edinoesis.com

Clash Involvement: Art Team

Clash Goals: Making Clash a graphically appealing game, giving it unique and original aesthetics.

----------------

Is that OK?
          - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Richard Bruns
            Clash of Civilizations
            Project Minion

Comment

Sounds good Fiera. Do you want a Clash Apolyton handle also? If so you would stop being a King and be

Fiera
              Clash of Civilizations
              Art Team
              From Hispania (like Maximus)
              Mar 2000

No problem if you don't want it that way, I just want to do what you prefer.

Richard:

LOL! Do you Reeeeally want to be our official Minion? It could be done...

How about Technology Model instead?

Comment

Yes, that was a joke.

Theoretically I'm doing more than the tech model; the Ecology model is dormant at the moment and as you know, I dabble in other aspects of the project. "Project Worker" or simply "Team Member" would be more accurate. It really doesn't matter, though. If I think of some accurate title I like, I might take up the offer.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Mark_Everson on 03-23-2001 06:55 PM
                  Do you want a Clash Apolyton handle also? If so you would stop being a King and be

Fiera
                  Clash of Civilizations
                  Art Team
                  From Hispania (like Maximus)
                  Mar 2000

Yes, why not? It's cool, now I'll feel like one of the bosses!
                  - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Also, Clash Team Apolyton Handles are available for team members who are doing significant work and desire them. If you would like one, similar to the one that shows at left for me, with your responsibility indicated, let me know. We try to hand out what few perks are available to us before people start throwing money at us .

Comment

Hey, Mark.
                      Do you think I could get a cool handle? Something along the lines of 'AI coder', or 'Map AI team' would be nice. Thanks.

Comment

introducing myself..

René Kroon, i started this year with the computer science study and i'm kinda enchanted by the things that are possible in Java, i see this project as a chance to implement idea's in the game and to expands my Java knowlegde. Therefore i think the population model is a good starting choice. Furthermore i play waterpolo and love strategy games. Only problem now is that i don't seem to find the population thread but i did saw it a few days ago :-( .

my email adress : r.w.kroon@student.utwente.nl
                        icq number : 30225525

to code is to live -4VAlien-

Comment

Hi René Welcome to the project. If you don't know where something is, the search function is a good start. If you go to the forum page that lists all the threads its to the upper right. Usually you can also go to the web page to find the most recent thread for a model, but in the case of population the model never made it to the web page .

Comment

Hey, Mark, are those handles working yet?

Comment

Sorry Brian, I sent in the request, but with the recent server upgrade and attendant problems I think they got forgotten. I'll try again when I get home tonite. Feel free to bug me if they aren't active within a week...

Comment

Thanks. Its really not important, so don't worry too much about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X