Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Starfighter, I have to apologize, but I really think I should lock this thread. The reason is that it is very old, and much of it doesn't reflect the current state of the government/social model. I am afraid that if we start out discussions in it, somebody else will read it, and and think it reflects the existing model. You can post exactly the same thing in the current government model thread if you like. I will hold off on locking this thread so that you can use the edit button to grab your post and paste it in the current discussion thread if you like.

In general, if you see a thread that is really old, please check on the web site to make sure there is not a more current thread that discusses the topic. Only by keeping these discussions reasonably orderly can we have any hope of finding things .

If you haven't already, you should probably read the "[making] suggestions" page of the web page to see how we operate.
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Sorry, I should have anticipated that... if the one that shows as the current thread is locked, then it means the web page needs updating!

Here is what you should do:
      Go to the very end of that locked thread, and if we have been doing our job correctly, there is a link to the next one. If you follow that link, then you will know where that thread is, and can post in it. Also, if you could then post the fact that the "current" thread for an area is stale in the "web page requests" thread, I'd really appreciate it. Then Dom will know to update the current thread on the web page, and everything will be back to normal. We are supposed to let him know when we start new threads, but sometimes forget . I will try to update the suggestions page on the Web with this information soon. Thanks for bringing it up!
      Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
      A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
      Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Isn't the current one already locked?

Comment

Working...
        X