Clash Web Master Returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash Web Master Returns!

Clash Web Master Dom, rejoins the clash project! I will be doing many (MANY) updates to the site in some time (DSL-Apolyton FTP Issue). I have some other issues to work out with you guys (clash team) too ...

1) - Models -
    I am going to ask that, when a new/updated model is released, someone send it to me via e-mail (please).

2) - Clash Web Site Layout -
    In time the layout of the Clash Web Site may change. In the meantime, the Clash site gives you everything you need to know about clash in a "detailed" format, IMO looks great, and is very easy to navigate.

Once I have FTP access, I will begin the process of restoring the Clash Web Site.

~koolguy2005_ls~
    A.K.A - Dom
    [This message has been edited by koolguy2005_ls (edited January 28, 2001).]
    Koolguy's Web Site

Glad to have you back Dom!
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

When do u think you'll be ready to start updating the models? I'm not pushing, but i do have a slightly updated char model, which i will probably go thru again before i sent it anyway.
      Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
      Mitsumi Otohime
      Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

It all depends on Apolyton. I need to have some form of access to the site(DSL-Apolyton FTP issue), before I can upload anything. Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Koolguy's Web Site

Comment

I am now upgrading the revised web site files Dom has sent me. Until I'm done (maybe in an hour) there will probably be numerous broken links etc. on the web site. Hopefully this'll just be temporary!

Also, everyone please use this thread for discussion of the web page so we don't have 48 different little web threads.

Although you can request things here, you should Always also email the request and any needed files to Dom, since he doesn't always check out the forum much.

Anything else Dom? Would you prefer to start a new thread with a more descriptive name, like "Clash Web Site Discussion/Requests"? If so just go ahead and start one, and I'll lock this one.

-Mark
          Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
          A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
          Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Working...
          X