This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoC's Web Site

I think that this message goes more toward Chris Wilkinson than anyone else.

What is going on with the web site? I really think that fact of conceiving a new layout is important, but not at the extent of the moment. The site that you have now has what you need. Why let it go to hell? I think working on an upcoming project is good, but not when you have a major site sitting there, needing attention.

I just hope what's coming is worth my interest...

Koolguy's Web Site

Hi Dom:

Yeah Chris has crashed and burned in terms of time available, as I just heard from him. So we're looking for a new webmaster yet again... Look for the announcement in a few minutes

[Edit]

I'm closing down several old website-related threads so that we can keep the discussion and requests for action in a single place. It turns out Dom answered the call I referred to above, and has come back as our webmaster!
    [This message has been edited by Mark_Everson (edited January 31, 2001).]
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Working...
    X