Java Programming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java Programming?

I dont feel like looking this up, so I'll have you guys help me help you.

I'd be more than willing to help with this project, but I dont know a sh*t about Java. So, if you could kindly point out a few programming guides (and a compiler, while we're at it ), you'd have me helping you with this stuff in no time.

Thanks, guys.

------------------
    "Now Lone Star, you will see that Evil will always triumph, because Good is Dumb!"
    -- Dark Helmet
    The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

"A japaneze warrior once destroyed one of my modern armours.i nuked the warrior" -- philippe666

Welcome to Clash! You're a brave man! But I cannot help you with java. F_Smith or Mark Everson can.

Oh, and I love your sig.

------------------
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    George Orwell
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    George Orwell

Comment

Go to www.java.sun.com to download the free compiler and Forte IDE. If your computer can run the IDE, it will make life easier for you.

Go to www.bruceeckel.com to get a good java book for free. Even if you decide not to program, it would still be good to read the first chapter of Thinking in Java. That way you can learn how Object Oriented design works so you can make models that are easier to program.

By the way, thanks for offering to help out. I don't know how fast you will be able to jearn Java, though. It is taking me quite a while.

Comment

Thanks. I'll get back to you once I've learned something.

------------------
        "Now Lone Star, you will see that Evil will always triumph, because Good is Dumb!"
        -- Dark Helmet

Moderator, Final Fantasy Alpha Boards
        The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

"A japaneze warrior once destroyed one of my modern armours.i nuked the warrior" -- philippe666

Comment

Working...
        X