We have 5000 posts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have 5000 posts!

Too bad we don't win a functioning game after achieving that milestone!
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

That would've been nice.
    Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
    Mitsumi Otohime
    Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

This is because (for obvious reasons) we never delete or archive old threads. I hope Mark and Dan don't use this milestone as a pretext for recovering some drivespace from us!

------------------
      "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
      George Orwell
      "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
      George Orwell

Comment

Actually, I think there are a lot of old threads we could do without or archive. At least half of them have no useful reference marerial, as far as I can tell.

Comment

Well. At the current rate, in 7 weeks time we will have 6000 posts - but still no functioning game .
          Civilisation means European civilisation. there is no other...
          (Mustafa Kemal Pasha)

Comment

Working...
          X