Model Leaders Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Leaders Request Thread

As far as I know, the model leads don't have a quick way to contact each other and ask for something to be done. One model might need input from all the others before it can proceed, and if the help request is published in the middle of a long, esoteric discussion thread the other model leaders might never see it.

I created this thread so model leaders can broadcast requests for input. It would be good if the thread is limited to concise requests, with all discussion and replies being put in the proper model thread. Hopefully this will make communication and cooperation easier.

I'll start by paraphrasing a recent request that made me realise the need for a thread like this, and then I will add my own request.

LGJ needs input for the character model. He wants all of the model leaders to give him a list of characters that would affect their model and a few notes about how those characters would interact with the model.

The tech model could use similar input. I think that the tech tree will be much better if model leaders tell us what techs they want and include a few details on how those techs should affect their model. All model leaders, please go to the Technology System 5.2 thread and post a list of the techs you wnat and what you want them to do.

This thread is a good idea, Richard!

For the moment, I only want to repeat a question I made in the mil model thread to see if Harli can help me with it: Is there anything yet about recruiting people for the army?

Comment

Welcome Back Rodrigo!

As far as i know Harli has basically disappeared from the project. So don't expect anything from him. If anyone runs into somebody who's really into military stuff, and would like a job, point them our way!

I'd completely forgotten about these requests... sorry. I will try to do something over the weekend from the the econ perspective.

Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
      A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
      Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Working...
      X