Hey! Team members read this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! Team members read this!

I don't usually post sites to non-clash related subjects but I found a site that could help us potentially, as well as anyone else for that matter.

If you have a microphone/headset we could talk to each other via dialpad.com for free within the US (International calls are in the workings currently). And the best part is its FREE, 100% FREE (cept if u count the investment of a headset ). I think this is a kool idea and could help communication out with clash instead of having to do e-mails back in forth for simple questions and such. This would just be another way to keep in touch much easier, not replace the forums or e-mailing.
    Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
    Mitsumi Otohime
    Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

I'd be willing to try it over the weekend so we can see what the sound quality is like. There are lots of free internet phone things, is this one special?
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

All I know is there is no charge whatsoever. Its also for the whole US (not the continental US) and they are planning on going international once they get a little more stabalized.
      Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
      Mitsumi Otohime
      Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

I don't know, in my experience you need a powerful computer/connection for good quality. Maybe we should do just a little research (check C-NET or something) before we commit to a format and download it ad all that. By the way you probably won't catch me, living in Hawaii and all...

Comment

Um, acutally I use dialpad.com, And you really do need a good connection for anything usefull. Actually a more feasible tool for somehing like that would be something like Roger Wilco. In which case both parties need to be connected, but it works well, though it is more "Radio" style communication (i.e. both can't talk at same time)

-Harli

Comment

Working...
          X