Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a few team members to check pre-release version of Demo 4

If you ran Demo 3, you're eligible!

I just want a few people to check it out before the general release, expected in the middle of next week.

Demo 4 features real graphics, and a few miscellaneous items. It will help us in putting together a solid map interface.

Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

I'll try it out.
    Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
    Mitsumi Otohime
    Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

I'll volunteer. I downloaded Demo 3 and I've been playing with it. I've been thinking about volunteering to help code as well...

Comment

I will send it out sometime later today. I have one nasty bug to track down yet. The writeup will only cover the new stuff and interface commands since demo 3. Feedback from you testers will go into the final writeup.

David:

Hi, and an official welcome to Clash! We could sure use more coders. It would greatly accelerate our progress.
        A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).

Comment

Sure, I'll give it a look too, if you need an extra opinion...

Comment

Ok, Thanks everyone. They're in the mail.

Comment

If you still need people I'm willing to have a go
              I played demo 3 for a while, but I am really looking forward to some 'real' graphics

------------------
              -Chiron Creators-
              "http://members.xoom.com/acchiron"

Comment

Working...
              X