Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

I just got v.3 and I tried playing it. I cant do anyting.
    Also I tried v2.0 and all I could do was move mu units, by cclicking and then pressing 'enter' . Is there ther things I can do or is this version, this limitied?

------------------
    -Chiron Creators-
    "http://members.xoom.com/acchiron"

hi heardie:

I can help if you have specific problems. But it sounds to me from your message that demo 3 comes up, but you don't know what to do with it. Correct me if I'm wrong. If its the case that it comes up ok, but you just havent read the docs, then you're on your own

You need to read a Bunch of stuff before you can get anywhere. These demos are testbeds for our General ideas about the game models, and aren't all That playable by themselves. For demo 3 read everything in the summary below the download. Backing off and starting with the demo 2 doc first might be best.

I just bumped up the demo 3 thread, which has some more info.

Reading the Demo 2 writeup is useful, since it is Much more complete than that for demo 3. However, I wouldn't go back to the demo 2 version if I were you. There will be a much better demo (real graphics!) out in a week or less.

[This message has been edited by Mark_Everson (edited December 11, 1999).]
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Working...
    X