Been away awhile...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been away awhile...

What can I do at this stage to help out?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Hi Theben:

Well, there's tons of things that still need work in terms of models. I'd say pick the area or two that you're most interested in personally and read over the threads. Then start making suggestions for refinements etc. A lot of the dukes have been crunched for time recently so some things have made less progress recently than I'd hoped. That means there are still a lot of areas in need of specifics where your thoughts would be valuable.

If you end up having the spare time to want to officially join the team let me know what the top 3 things you'd like to do are, and we'll take it from there...

On your Civ3 disease thread. I've been following all of them when I have the time, looking for new ideas. I will check it out again to see if there's anything new since about a week ago when last I hit it.

-Mark
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Working...
    X