Ways to Victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to Victory

How many different ways are there going to be to win Clash? Here are a ffew sugestions can people please add more.

1. Having the highest score when the time runs out
    2. World Conquest
    3. A technological way to win e.g first man to Mars?
    4. A diplomatic victory as in SMAC
    5. Economic victory some how
    6. Possibly a victory based on exploration.

Also you could include mixtures of the above fe. to win you might need 90% of the world to be at peace and so much money.
    What does this box do I wonder?

Yes, all those ideas are good ones, I think. Additionally, though, I'd like to see 2 things:

a) a "standard game", something like a tounament mode. People like to get comparable results, and with all those options which will seemingly be included, it would be nice to have some kind of default mode.

b) Would be nice to have some "challenges" (like they developed for CIV2) right out of the box.
    Well, if we took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy, would they?

Comment

Hi Kanzid:

Thanks for getting this discussion going. I'm tight for time right now, so all I will contribute is the url for the thread on this topic on the old BB. It has something like 10 posts in it. Its at: http://www.sitepowerup.com/mb/view.a...01846&Reply=81

Have Fun

-Mark
      Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
      A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
      Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Working...
      X