I would like to help but I don't know what I can do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to help but I don't know what I can do

The topic "I would like to help but I don't know what I can do" says it all.

I can only do (very primitive) Basic-programming, I dont know anything about Java,
    I cant paint on the computer, and to make it
    short, im crap. I do know some HTML though.

But I really would like to help in this project, other than giving good ideas. (My ideas are always the best ).

So, does anyone know what I could do?
    The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

"A japaneze warrior once destroyed one of my modern armours.i nuked the warrior" -- philippe666

Hi Xuenay:

Well, right now we are taking a high-level look at all the game models and see if we think they're good, and can work within the game. For right now you could help by looking over the models and applying that excellent idea-evaluating talent of yours . The thread summarizing where to look is at http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum21/HTML/000080.html . Do that for a bit, and I'm Sure we can think of some way to use your talents.

-Mark
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Xuenay,

as you say you "know some HTML" - well, that's great! I hope (as I'm an optimist) I will have a working model for the new CLASH site ready by the end of the week (I said I hope, I can't promise) - but I'll hardly find the time to do each and every single page, and I'm afraid our java cracks haven't got the faintest idea of how a proper HTML page should look like So maybe your chance to jump in?
      Well, if we took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy, would they?

Comment

Dominoque: Sure, just tell me what to do and you'll have the page in notime!
        The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

"A japaneze warrior once destroyed one of my modern armours.i nuked the warrior" -- philippe666

Comment

Working...
        X