Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please use New Clash web site URL Rather than the old one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please use New Clash web site URL Rather than the old one...

My ISP was giving me grief about thruput so we need to do a fast switch on you.

Ladonna of Thar has been able to get up a mirror site in about 15 min!

Thanks Ladonna

The european mirror site (soon to be new and improved ) is at:

http://home.akademie.de/~DToussaint/clash/clash_m.htm

Please use it until the end of the month

-Mark
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Thought I should get rid of that female nick here in the forum ("Ladonna of Thar" actually is the female protagonist in a never finished fantasy novel I once wrote)

Well, no sweat, the thing with the site - now we only have to clean it up a bit...

------------------
    If somebody asks you "Art thou a god?", you tell him "YES!"
    Well, if we took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy, would they?

Comment

Dominique:

I'd assumed it was a role-playing character name...

One thing I discovered. Some of the internal links at the bottom of the pages still connect to the ...\markeverson\ urls. FE at the bottom of MapAI and clashwkg (screen shot). These are the only ones that are that way that I identified. I must have started from the wrong file at some point when I did a revision. If you could either replace those links at your convenience by cut and pasting the "bar" from the bottom of the main page, or delete them, whichever easier, I'd appreciate it.

Thanx for all the help.

-Mark

A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).

Comment

Mark:

Aya, aye, Sir - 30 replacements done, corrected version uploaded... since I see it as a preliminary version only, it's not THAT important, but I see the trouble you have with your isp...

Btw., the domain name "clash.org" is still available...

------------------
        If somebody asks you "Art thou a god?", you tell him "YES!"
        Well, if we took the bones out they wouldn't be crunchy, would they?

Comment

Yes, I should spend some cash to get a domain name and probably also trademark protection soon. I just need to talk to a lawyer since it turns out that " The Clash of Civilizations" is the title of a book and I need to make sure we won't have any future TM problems because of that.

It is certainly the time to begin work in this area too, with my copious spare time

-Mark

Comment

Working...
          X