No announcement yet.

When the project will are finished ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the project will are finished ???

Hello Clash of Civ Team !

When the next version will are downloadable ???

At Christmas/A Noël

Why it is a shareware ? To be a shareware = a few $$ or €€ to pay ? Or it is a freeware ... I "souhaite" that it will finished before Civ 4 ...
    L'Arabe Dément
    l'Arabe Fou

H.P. LOVECRAFT

Re: When the project will are finished ???

Hi Abdul, thanks for your questions and comments. Have you played the demo? We can still use feedback on it.

Originally posted by Abdul Alhazred
    When the next version will are downloadable ???
    Well, we don't know. Laurent is the only active programmer at this point. A very crude guess for the next version is sometime in January. But that depends on Laurent's availability to code and whether we also have additional coders in the interim.

Why it is a shareware ? To be a shareware = a few $$ or €€ to pay ? Or it is a freeware ... I "souhaite" that it will finished before Civ 4 ...
    We're effectively freeware right now, but want to reserve the right to be shareware. Certainly team members will get the final version for free.
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Abdul, ca depend du temps que j'ai et de ce qu'on veut mettre dedans...
      Right now I have a supposedly smarter ai, a few more scenarios that are mostly for testing, a nicer(?) user interface to build military units, and a partly working ruler panel/riots model.
      We need the riots model to work and a scenario on it. Afterwards, maybe we can get a new version out. I honestly don't know when. Je ne sais pas quand... Hopefully I'll get something done early January?
      Clash of Civilization team member
      (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
      web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

In answer to the original question, on Friday afternoon at 2pm.

Cheers

and polygons etc

Comment

Working...
        X