Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C-evo, the end of ICS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    There is a much better forum set aside for C-evo on civilization.wikia.com - and a couple of dozen pages about strategy and tactics.

    The game is still under development but is excellent even now.
    [Mr] Robin F Patterson

    Comment


    • #17
      Update - I've played a bit (or a lot) of C-evo most days in the last 8 months. It is seriously addictive.

      My article about the design of ground units is currently featured on the front page of the Civilization Wikia. I refer to it during play. I hope other players do.
      [Mr] Robin F Patterson

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by robinp View Post
        Update - I've played a bit (or a lot) of C-evo most days in the last 8 months. It is seriously addictive.

        My article about the design of ground units is currently featured on the front page of the Civilization Wikia. I refer to it during play. I hope other players do.
        I'm still here occasionally but now logged in differently, having apparently forgotten that I was robinp in the previous decade. Still playing C-evo and its THREE known forks, at least two of which produced their latest versions this year (2026). I would like to find out whether the "Laundry" variant progressed beyond the playable 2016 version.
        The "Civilization Wikia" .is now civilization.fandom.com. Free to join, very secure, and you see very few ads if registered and logged in.

        Comment

        Working...
        X