Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure where to talk about this?

Hi Guys,

First real visit to the AltCiv site (Spend a LOT of time at CIVIII ). Not even sure if this is where I should post this but, it seemed like the best place!!
    I've looked around at comments and screenshots for the various Commercial Civ games around-like RoN, MoO3, Civ3 and CtP 1 and 2 and, what becomes abundantly clear is that they all have a number of VERY POSITIVE aspects, but they also have their flaws. If, however, they were all to combine their resources to create one, ALL-ENCOMPASSING, Civilization game, with all of the best features of the games I mentioned above, then we would have the most AWESOME Civ Game of ALL TIME (in my opinion) .
    Realise thats a bit of a NO-BRAINER, but just felt I had to say it.

Yours,
    The_Aussie_Lurker.

Not all have found the commercial options good, but many have. However the goal of any development is to be as good as possible, but a joint venture could of course be great, but many good ideas would be excluded as there's 1. so many people with different ideas, 2. not everything can be included. So that's why several very strong projects is a better option, IMO.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
    X