Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An alternative Civ - Great Nations

http://gn.gameshock.com

Simply, a civ-clone called Great Nations. It is fully made for network play, works with almost everything from Amiga to Linux. Works in Win32, but not Dos. There's no CPU players. Now just see what's behind that link.

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

I am currently talking to Jani (the GN creator) and the page for Great Nations is under development...

Comment

Well, let the game speak for itself.
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I've just downloaded GN v 1.6. Let's see how much they've advanced since 1.5...

------------------
        "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
        George Orwell
        "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
        George Orwell

Comment

never heard of it

Comment

Can any one please tell me why the website for Great Nations is not working. Or could any one please post a release of the game.

Cheers.
            James.

Comment

Working...
            X