What happend to Spartan Chronicals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend to Spartan Chronicals

As reader of the Spartan Chronicals, I must say that I pretty disapointed that it disapered. I am wounder when Domai is back, and when Miriam and he would marie and things like that. Now come on and give me something more to read...please...
    What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

It's still there. It has just dropped behind the veil of 5 days.

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

ohh thank you...
      What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Working...
      X